Thursday, November 27, 2014

November Pics

Lots of pics!

Morgan 7 mo. - 11/2/14

Family pic (she hates me with glasses on)

Mom and baby on her birthday!

Showing off her cheeks again!

We tried to go hiking out east a little, but the weather sucked and we just turned around.  It was clear by the time we were back in town, so we just stopped by the park for a quick walk.



I can't seem to get this one to load the right way - but she's still cute.  Daddy's little duck fan!!!


Getting prepped for Christmas

Happy baby!

So serious

Paris loves to cuddle with her!

Ready for the cold

She loves scooting around the mall in her stroller.... she pulls herself up front and stands and waves at everyone!





















I was given a photo shoot as a baby shower gift, and had wanted to take some fall pics of the family.  However, between weather, illness, and the fact that the photographer didn't live it town, we didn't get it done.  I was fairly disappointed, especially because I had spent a lot of time finding outfits for us all!!!  So the day I was leaving for Thanksgiving, I grabbed my camera and got a few picks of my own.  I got a couple good ones, but still not what I was hoping for :(.






No comments:

Post a Comment