It was my dad's bithday this last week, then of course Father's Day, so I've been thinking about him. I miss him a lot and am sad that he never got to meet Morgan and her him. I see him in her sometimes - it's in her facial expression and I think it comes when she kind of furrows her brow in thought. Then of course there's the blue eyes. They aren't all Brandon's! And dad may have something to do with her big head as well :).
It's hard to capture the look in pictures, but I have a couple pics of my dad as a baby, and there definitely is some resemblance. Well - at least it makes me happy to think so :). I've of course picked out the pictures with the most resemblance - but let me know what you think.
Dad, 6 weeks:
Morgan, 6 and 8 weeks:
Dad and Morgan, 5 months:
Dad, 11 months:
Morgan, 11 and 13 months:
No comments:
Post a Comment