Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Jan Feb March 2016

A quick download so I'm up to date before I put up birthday picks!  Wow - we really did a lot the first 3 months of the year ... no wonder I never found time to post pics!


An attempt at snowshoeing.  M didn't really like it, but I realized after that she was probably cold since she wasn't moving.  Clear day, but 25 degrees.  Poor baby.


Getting in trouble with D!


Snow days!



I finally remembered that we'd been given this good coat.  It's 3T so I had tucked it away, but I rolled up the sleeves and it worked fine and kept her warm. Wish we had used it snowshoeing.





Some funny shenanigans as our house involving panties on M's head.  She wanted to have a "hat" like Daddy, and her shirt off too.



Posing with Marilyn at our movie store:


Playdate at the Ragaways - she wanted to try this but didn't really get the concept of driving it:


Adventure day to a new playground and a little hike:





Rise and shine!



Opportunistic photo :) :


In her office working ... she insisted we drag the chair in there:




Just a cutie and her hair actually looks tame - wish it was in more focus:


Another hike, and another time falling asleep in the carrier, this time with the cheese in her mouth:



Mid - February now - trip to AZ - enjoying the sun!:



And her cousins!  She had so much fun with them! Watching movies:



 
Throwing rocks!


Getting read to:


Cuteness with ponies:


What happens when the cute ponies come out:


This was mama and dada and M.  We hare pretty hip:


With Katie:


Not so sure about the horse:

 Abby, I believe:






Good one with Mama!



And Grandma:


She's such a little talker:






Back home to the hat weather and Daddy!  Sorry Paris got sick and you couldn't go with us to AZ!


Dinner at GeeMa's.... always making faces:




Turning 23mo. old!  The last of the month counting :(.



Playdate at OMSI with D!



 At Martin's birthday!  Not a great one of Dad but a cute cake face:





 Watching Frozen (I was trying to catch her saying the words, but as soon as I pulled the camera out, she stopped).  She was all dressed up from the birthday party and so cute, but I didn't get any good pictures :(



Mail from her cousins!



Another rainy day - we're not afraid!



Easter weekend at Grampa Whiskers beach house.... mom and dad went clamming while I watched with Gramma Nancy:




 Fun times and bubbles - accidentally saw some of my Easter surprise early ... Frozen Egg! so excited:










Easter egg hunt inside! (it was too rainy outside).  Up early so it's still dark:







Home and tired after a long weekend!




 Uh- oh - a shiner (she fell off her big girl chair)... that's gonna look good for her birthday!



Last Tuesday with Daddy before she starts daycare full time.  At the zoo (with glasses on to hide her shiner):




No comments:

Post a Comment