So ... I hunted out a location and came up with Mississippi Pizza Pub. It's free (except you have to provide entertainment and should buy your guests some pizza), and they serve beer - even if it is 11 in the morning. We lined up a local musician - Tallulah's Daddy - to play a set (they cheapest, not the best. She's 3). Take this music/dance party, add M's request for an "orange and pink" party, plus the fact that the movie just came out on video, and you get a "Trolls" themed party. M was happy with the idea ;), but as usual, I dug myself too deep. Here was an invite.... (edited out details)
M helping glue together Troll cupcake wrappers the day before:
And playing Dr. with dad (cute video snip):
And I felt I had it enough together the day before that we actually got out of the house and over to watch a Duck's game:
Birthday morning! I'm 3!!!
This little serious of birthday photo's from while we were waiting to get in the party place. Love the dress I got her for that day (which she almost didn't wear)! The pony is a nod at troll hair.
All the cupcakes, and M flashing her "3" signs:
Some of the party, the lighting was terrible because it was backlit, but the kids all had fun. Realized I could have invited more people as there was plenty of room and left over pizza (and a few were terribly late):
Some of the late ones :):
Packing up:
Pic with Mom on her Birthday:
And Dad. I love this one!
Enjoying some presents:
And more presents that afternoon from Uncle John and family!
Pooped! and snuggling with her babies (1 new, 2 old):
She had her school birthday party on Monday and I went over for the cake. Here's her class and all her friends:
This was from when M wanted to ride the bus.... I got her her Birthday cookie from Barnes and Noble as we walked through the mall to the bus, and was trying to not let her eat it all. Here, she is saying "just one more bite" :)
Birthday appointment! She looks so different in the picture. The snipit is super cute... looks old-timey. Height at 3: 38inches (73rd percentile). Weight: 34.6lbs (83rd percentile)
GoMa got her a ballet outfit and ballet "lessons" (parks and rec) for her birthday. She started the next weekend. She actually did great listening to the teacher!
And surprise! I got her friend Quinn to sign up with her!
M got into climbing trees from watching Pete's Dragon (Pete climbs a tree). We found a good one for her in Vancouver.
Here she is climbing with Q after another ballet class.
Easter morning:
Jana came by the night before with a late present for M, which she opened Easter morning. Such a cute pic of her reading with her new stuffies (characters in the books)
Some more family time on the hill skiing - Easter Day. Figured it was a nice family activity and not busy. She did so good on the kids slope (it's nice and flat), that we actually took M up the bunny slope lift. She liked the lift ride, but not going down. I need skis so I can help her more (it's hard on a snowboard).
It tired her out though. She fell asleep while we were having a drink after and watching some sort of sports game in the bar (I really don't know)
We tried to go up skiinng again for the fun "Pond Skim" day .. . had been planning on it all year. So, I guess, had everyone else. There was no way getting up there with the traffic! Argh! Portland has gotten tooooo busy!!!! We went hiking instead.... Little Zig Zag falls.
whoops ... who left her unattended in the back seat with ice cream?
Just a picture of all the snails M captured when we let them all go together. It was a mad "race" to the bushes. If you look close, you can see them climbing over each other.

No comments:
Post a Comment