Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I rolled over!!!



Morgan's first roll over!!! Well - to be honest, it's her second because she did it as soon as we put her down and I didn't have the camera ready.  The day care ladies said she was close, and she's going back to them tomorrow, so we wanted to try so we could see the first - not them.  And Morgan performed!

WARNING - so I figured out how to post this, but I don't know how to edit it shorter.... and Brandon was a little vocal about the fact that I maybe didn't catch it.  So volumes down, if you know what I mean.

While I'm at it, I'm just gonna add a couple more recent videos and pictures.

Here's Morgan trying solid food for the first time a week ago.  She's been eyeing it for a while, so I decided to give her some pear.  I've now learned that I can't do video sideways.  This video's pretty boring because I guess my better one is too long and I don't know how to edit it down.



And I guess my other videos are too long to post here until I learn how to edit them down.....





No comments:

Post a Comment