Thursday, January 22, 2015

9 months old!

I'm a little behind, but almost caught up!!!  Morgan turned 9 months on the 2nd:

Dropping off at daycare - the only time she's super cuddly with me!
Another birthday celebration at the Cruz Room, with Morgan showing off her waving skills.  She's very social and waves at everyone :)




Here's Morgan showing off her other newly acquired "parlor tricks":



Then got to see cousin Avery on the 5th.  They are so cute, I can't wait until they are a little older and can play together (Avery is about 7 months here):


Then on the 6th we went to the doc to see how big she is.  Here's the stats:


Weight:  18 lbs, 8 oz  (55th percentile)

Height:  28.25 inches (73rd percentile)

Head:  17.76 inches (82nd percentile)



Sooo, she's a little skinny and her head's still on the larger size, but she was sick all fall and started crawling so I contribute it to that (the skinny anyway).  .
  



Plus, she's making up for it now and eating like crazy!!! I think she's in a growth spurt actually.... eating twice what she  did just a couple weeks ago



And just to prove how much she's grown, we put her next to the monkey - which she was smaller than at 3 weeks:


Fun with Dada (watch for the tongue....)

playin'
cuddlin'

rooting for the ducks!






And fun with Paris:







sharing toys (and getting in trouble)
and of course, fun with GeeMa:


No comments:

Post a Comment