Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A couple from daycare


Morgan has done pretty well in daycare - although she still cries everytime we drop her off  :(.  She settles pretty quickly though - usually by the time I get my boots back on outside the classroom.  The ladies that run the infant room are serious baby whisperers.  They have sent home several little crafts, but this one was especially sweet and I forgot to include it with the Christmas pics.  I think Morgan had fun during this 'photo shoot.'  The outfit was all daycare's:





And here are her "Mistletoes" that we hung in the doorway for the holiday:



This made me think that I don't have any pictures of the teachers, so I went looking for a copy of the class picture (that I was too cheap to buy).  This is the preview off the order site, and won't show the whole picture, but it shows Channelle (left) and Brooke.  Morgan is on Channelle's lap, and I think she actually took a good picture (I saw it).  Half the kids have moved on, but I still recognize them...  Maybe I'll have to fork over the $13 for a picture, especially if it looks like Morgan will stay at this center and grow up with these kids.

Owen(?), Morgan, (Chanelle), IDK, Sarah, Sophie, Olsen, (Brooke), Margot, Signe
That was taken in mid October, when Morgan was 6 1/2 mo.  Here's her class pic, which I forgot to include in the October post:

what a ham :)

No comments:

Post a Comment