Friday, August 7, 2015

15 months - July 2015!

The month of July pretty much covers  MEL at 15 months.   These pics cover the month, with a little extra....

So here are just a couple cute ones leftover from June:

 I bought Morgan this water table off craigslist.  She loves it!  And it works great on our new deck (picks to come):



And just a cute one!


 Here's MEL in her "it's almost 4th of July" dress.  We were at Kim's for a wedding related dinner, and MEL and the teenage kitty really hit it off - super cute.  The cat followed her around, played with rocks with her, and let her pick it up.  MEL loved it!!!































MEL the budding artist!


And then 4th of July!!! We had a wedding that night and MEL stayed with her GeeMa, so we only got to celebrate in the morning with her:



MEL loves folding clothes!  I can't wait until she's actually decent at it.  I keep trying to get a video of it, but as soon as she sees the camera, she comes running - which is also cute.  I have about 10 of these video attempts:

 

Playing in the water:
  

At Grandpa and Nancy's house:



I put this one on  Facebook, but it is so cute I have to repeat.  Paint by daycare:


Mid-month, we headed out to Manzanita.  Brandon had done some work on a house out there for trade for a couple nights stay - 1 block from the beach!  And it turned out to be a nice weekend!  A little windy on the beach at times, but overall great!

















MEL - "sea-born" doesn't like the coldness of the water, but is unafraid of it.  She would crotch down and clap her hands and call the waves to come to her:







Doing dishes with Mama!



Such a cutie! Even with her morning hair! 




Then 2 weeks later, we went back to the coast to Brandon's Dad's house in Ocean Shores - another nice weekend:


loving the ride on Dad's back


She wanted to wear the hat :)

Her best friend!

family pic!




And finally, as she turns 16 mo., MEL believes she is king of the world:


No comments:

Post a Comment