Thursday, December 1, 2016

Early July - and Vacation!


Wow... I started this a long time ago and never published it.  And now I'm WAY behind.  But this is like my photo book and I've been wanting to catch up, so I guess I just need to do it.....


July 2 was a busy day! First the zoo, then a birthday party!  Gotta pack it in on nice Portland days!




So sad because Conrad, the polar bear, passed away a couple months later.  Then the other one did a couple more after that :(


At Max' birthday party:







Then, Fourth of July at Geema's:


Celebrating with cousin Avery:






Our little climber.... what's this, 2 years 3mo.? ... yup







Ran into a school friend at the park 7/10 (yes -back to rain... July in Portland)



Doughnuts with Daddy:



And now for VACATION!!!! So excited (but a little long of a drive)



The adorable town of Sea Brook WA!  We had the red house with Grandma and Jessie and fam, while John's family had the green one next door.  Houses were right off the town hall, close to the shopping area, and had a fun little lawn out front (oh yeah, and not far from the beach!)
 




The little playroom in our rental:


Excited to see cousins!






Hide and seek!

 



All the girls!


Games!

 


Exploring!





Trying some skimboarding:






Family photos with the movie star!




More games!








M's ice cream face!



And s'more face!




Like daddy, like daughter :)

Family!












And some extra time with GoMa when we got back home :)




No comments:

Post a Comment